Saturday, September 26, 2009

I got married.



And it was everything I hoped it could be.

My husband is:

1. Patient
2. Organized
3. Handsome
4. Funny
5. Smart
6. Kind
7. Handsome
8. Conservative
9. Motivated
10. Thoughtful

I really didn't know if men like Jeremy were still available, you know? Every night I go to bed thinking that I really got lucky when I found him. Lots of those qualities that are listed above are not things that I consider my strong suits. Its cliche, but as a wife to Jeremy,  I am far better than as myself on my own. I won't speak for Jeremy, but I hope he feels the same way. 

And, I know its only been three weeks, but he hasn't disappointed me yet. :) And no, we are not yet expecting. ;)

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh get used to people constantly wondering if you're pregnant! It's never ending.

Kandice said...

SO HAPPY for you. Just wish we could have been there. btw can we get your address...you can email it to paul's email.

Anonymous said...

I think once my dad thought I was pregnant and kept trying to give me this Radio Flyer wagon he picked up somewhere. I kept telling him that my brothers would get more use out of it...