Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fun Fall!


Okay, so the Buckeyes lost today...but they won last week!! And Jeremy and I got to see the game firsthand, with our buddies, Meredith and David.

We started out the day with a little tailgating at Riverwatch, which featured the band the "Naked Karate Girls." They were...um...ornery! But really great to watch and hear -- they played a lot of my favorites: "Sabotage" by the Beastie Boys, "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey, and "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler. And interesting combination, I know, but this was a pretty interesting band. 


Look at the enormous beers at Riverwatch!

Self portrait later on at the game...very very sunny!

The Best Band in the Land:

More past residency pals!

And then....Friday was Bosses' Day! My fanatastic office manager/therapist/HR department/in-house EMT, Jessi, sent me a surprise fruit basket while I was at work at Children's. *So lucky!*


I have already eaten three of the bananas! Bananas! Just like Rachel Zoe! 

No comments: