Friday, November 6, 2009

Hallowedding



This Halloween was spent a little differently than in past years. I was lucky to be a bridesmaid in my good friend Katie's wedding to her handsome John.


It was SPOOKTACULAR!

Katie and John met a few years ago. I remember we met him for the first time at Brazenhead pub. I remember him being quiet, like Jeremy, and wondering if they would be able to hold a conversation while Katie and I caught up. I guess I underestimated the male capacity to discuss sports. John has a huge heart, and has done nothing but make Katie happy since I met him. Yay.








I met Katie in dental school, but I think we became much closer afterward, as the last two of our gang still in Columbus. Turns out Katie and I love a lot of the same things: Music, cooking, wine and jewelry...











Katie's dad, Tom, was quite the Master of Ceremonies, taking about ten minutes to gush about Katie and her accomplishments. What a great expression of a father's love!












Lovely autumnal flowers...

















For an equally lovely couple!



Best wishes and may God bless you, Katie & John!

No comments: