Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dr. Schafer goes to Washington

 - To educate our congress about pediatric dental care without asking for extension of entitlement programs

 - To learn about important issues surrounding my career and show the residents to do the same!

- To meet Pat Tiberi and Sherrod Brown in person! Both the Congressman and Senator were friendly, smart and polite, despite probably getting about 4 hours of sleep the night before. 

- To hang out with my friends, Annie & Rusty & Bonnie

- To see Annie's SPECTACULAR 8th-floor glamorous dental office

- To enjoy the cherry blossoms and blue skies

Through all of this, I can't help think how much I wish Jeremy was here to enjoy and experience Washington, DC, too. I can't wait until we can see this city together. Jeremy has done much to shape my political beliefs and educate me on how our country runs. And, in return, I have taught him how important vegetables are in your diet. That's how we roll. 

Pictures to come! 

1 comment:

william said...


Are you looking for a good dental clinic in East hartford, Connecticut? You have several options to choose from. Dentist in east hartford has a number of dental clinics in east hartford ranging from a family dentist to emergency care clinics. If you can't find a family dentist in east hartford, you have a few other options.
Dental implants