Monday, April 26, 2010

Nieces and Niceties

This weekend I hosted my darling nieces, Halle and Emi, in Columbus. Frankly, its the calm before the storm at the Perrysburg Rindler house. See, baby #3 is on its way any day now, Mark & Kelly needed some R&R, and Suessical the Musical was in town here at the Columbus Children's Theatre. Reason enough to plan a weekend full of polka-dot nail polish, picnics, cupcakes, and playgrounds. Grandma Schafer, aka my mom, was nice enough to help with all the shuttling around Ohio, and to make sure there were enough chicken nuggets around to keep everybody satisfied.


I was too busy smiling to take any more pictures than these. Plus those girls move too fast for my shutter speed.

Many thanks go to my dear roommate, AJ, sister of beloved old roommate, Carla, for hanging out and helping us carpool. You are the best! 

We wouldn't have had nearly as much fun without you! And, Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel looks so much better on your awesome TV. You ROCK, friend.

1 comment:

Kelly Rindler said...

The girls had a GREAT time...Thanks so much for doing that with them. And I love the pics.