Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Shower, Liz!


Because, you know, I just couldn't get enough of wedding showers over the past year, or because I have a party-planning obsession, or because I needed a new excuse to eat Lindey's lobster bisque, I hosted a little wedding shower for my friend, Elizabeth. Okay, mostly I hosted the shower because I adore Elizabeth. She is upbeat, hard-working, silly, and has been a super friend to me for four years. Please review post from Halloween 2008--she's the toothpaste girl. What a sweetheart, this one; I will be so sad to see her move back to Michigan, but I am tickled for her to start the next chapter in her life. Her wedding to Sam is rapidly approaching, so an Ohio shower for my Michigan friend was just what the doctor ordered. This was what the invitation read:

Elizabeth and Sam are the sweetest pair,

With happy years to come and memories to share,

Let’s spend a great day

In a wonderful way,

Making sure their cupboards aren’t bare 

Lindey's...limericks...lunch...ladies. And a little stampin' thrown in for good measure. 







Congratulations, Elizabeth! Your big day will be here before you know it! 
I am so, so happy for you!



No comments: