Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Meet James

We had a baby.


James Roman Morris
5/4/12
11:41pm
20.5"

He has dark hair like his daddy.
Tiny lips like his mommy.

I have lots of pictures of him. They are much better lit and you can see more of his sweet little face.
But I picked this one because it already seems like an old memory; it seems so long ago when we were in that sweet little hospital room, spending our first night as a family. James in his little plastic crib sleeping. Husby snoring on the couch. Me in bed with a big, fat, love-drunken grin on my face, thanking God for safely delivering James, and me, through our labor day.

As I have said many times before,

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."

God is great. 


1 comment:

The Stoycheffs said...

Congratulations again to you!! And now it's been almost a month...probably seems like forever already, doesn't it? And it will just keep going and changing and he'll keep changing. What an amazing year you have ahead of you. I've done it once before and I'm still amazed as we go through it a second time. Can't wait to see more pictures as he grows!