Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sunny Days are Here Again




What a lovely fall day...I'm blessed to have some extra time and great computer. Time to update the blog. Here's a quick recap of the past year:

We skiied and snuggled at Boyne Highlands with my nieces, Emersyn (L) and Halle (R).

We met friends in faraway places--that's Alba and me high above Bogota, Colombia. What a view!

I finally finished my residency in pediatric dentistry and lived to tell about it! Thanks, mom and dad!

We hung out with family and shared happy news....Jeremy and I are engaged!



We remodeled the kitchen and didn't fight once! Okay, maybe just once, when we put the cabinets back on the hinges. Some of them still won't fit together right, but that's okay. We did it!


Our friend Holly gave us a great tip to get the THREE LAYERS of wallpaper off: Hot water and fabric softener! It smelled so nice and worked like a charm!


1 comment:

The Rindlers said...

Halle and Emersyn were wondering where Peanut was :-)

Hope all is well...We Miss You!!

Kel, Mark, Halle & Emi