Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Kristin!


This is my sister, Kristin! 

Isn't she pretty? Today is her birthday! She's engaged to a nice guy, Adam, and they're getting hitched in May! 

Kristin has always seemed to go by a nickname: Gooch or Gooch Mouse as a wee lass, Kramer in school, and now she's just Kiki as an auntie to our lovely nieces.

She works very very hard in grad school at the University of Toledo (my alma mater, too!); she's getting her doctorate in occupational therapy. Her passion is working with children with autism. Jeremy and I don't get to see her or Adam nearly enough--that's what happens when you live in OPPOSITE CORNERS of the state!

Okay, so sometime I think I have patience with kids, but one time Kiki worked at a summer camp and spent one whole week teaching "thumbs up" to a boy with autism. One whole WEEK!

Thumbs up, Kiki, and Happy Birthday to YOU!!

No comments: