Monday, February 15, 2010

Let Me Call You Sweetheart...


Do you love Valentine's Day? I DO!

I love...

...closeup pictures of my roses with my new camera... 


...homemade chocolate lava cakes (aphrodisiac!!)...


...and hubby with roses, cookies, and a giant singing balloon!
 Tune: You're Still The One by Orleans...classic!


I also love watching other people get spoiled by their valentines! Here's my friend Susan, a lovely and talented dentist, enjoying her SINGING TELEGRAM!  This lovely couldn't have happened to a nicer lady, either. The quartet sang for everyone at the dental clinic. For a moment, all the busyness of the clinic came to a halt, and everyone enjoyed the beautiful a cappella music...it brought me to tears (I only cry when I'm happy)!  The quartet was nice enough to sing a few tunes in the waiting room for the kids after Susan's show. How nice.


On Sunday, Jeremy and I saw a showing of  "Sixteen Candles" at the Paramount Arts Theater in Ashland, Kentucky.  Ironically enough, another a cappella group, "the Ashland Singing Colonels" performed for the audience. Also super cool. They closed with "Barbara Ann" by the Beach Boys. Amazing. Such random acts of kindness by these talented singers!! 

No comments: