Thursday, July 1, 2010

Relay For Life!


So...I thought my office's dental donation the Shelby County Relay for Life Raffle was perfect. Our basket contained enough goodies to make any dentite salivate...bleaching strips, sonic toothbrushes, toothpaste for all ages and enough floss to encircle the world three times!

But then my friend Holly, a cancer survivor herself and team captain for the "Hollywood Relayers", said this: "Why don't you put in a pamphlet about oral cancer and the importance of screenings at the dentist?"

Well, of course, my horse! What a fantastic idea!
 Donate to the Hollywood Relayers HERE!

See YOU at the Relay for Life on August 7th at the Shelby County Fairgrounds!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love this post!! The basket looks great and I so very much appreciate you and your donation. Also, thanks for puting in a link to donate. I love you!!