Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful For...


1. A happy and healthy family--pets and all.

2. Not ONE but TWO jobs that I love!

3. Little challenges that present themselves, so that I may grow stronger, smarter, and more confident. GROW or GROAN.

4. Faith in our Heavenly Father.

5. The Morris family's non-traditional pre-Thanksgiving dinner HERE!

6. Long holiday weekends to spend with this hottie!


7. Successfully preparing my first suffering-free Thanksgiving turkey! In the past, I'd only done a turkey breast. This year we went all out! I was a little nervous, but the turkey was marvelous! See the pictures below!



8. Yummy Thanksgiving celebration spent with Beth, Tim, AJ & Jeremy! (See #7!)


9. A busy, busy holiday schedule. December is going to fly by! We have something every weekend...including the annual CSO Holiday Pops!

10. Elastic-waisted pants and my Urban Active workout dates with Katie. After all of these thankful things, I am going to need them both!

Happy Holidays, all!


No comments: