Thursday, January 6, 2011

Photographer Halle

During my mom and dad's annual Prime Rib Palooza, aka Family Christmas, I let my 7 year old niece, Halle, walk around a bit, unassisted, with my Canon Rebel. Here is a sampling of her efforts.

1. "Fiona in Crate"


2. "Emersyn as iCarly"


3. "Nativity"


4. "Family with Snowman"


5. "#1 Dad"


The last one is my favorite. She took about five pictures of the ornament from different perspectives. There were also a lot of pictures Peanut and new baby Eliza. I think this collection was a cute sampling of a truly kindhearted child's Christmas thoughts. PS: There were ZERO pictures of any presents. :)

She's pretty on the inside and the outside, don't you think?

1 comment:

Holly said...

Seriously, girlfriend, I LOVE this post..but I keep checking in and there have been no updated posts for 18 days...what gives??? :)