Sunday, March 11, 2012

Things I am Loving Right Now


This old-ish picture of my goddaughter, Emersyn. I look at it all the time when I need to smile. She is a like this every day. I can't believe how much spirit and personality are tucked into her tiny little frame. We should all be this confident.

My mom and little Peanut. Peanut has a few more weeks of undivided attention. Live it up, puppins. And Mom has recently retired, so she's available for chats about anything 24-7. Much better than data entry, right Mom?

Baby MoMo's cheesy windsuit.

And his sailor suit.

And his daddy.

7 weeks to go!

1 comment:

The Stoycheffs said...

YAY for 7 weeks to go!! I think about you often...I have a lot of friends who are all due in April so I say a little prayer for each of you and your bambinos-to-be often!!