Saturday, April 25, 2009

Gratuitous Photos Ahead



We couldn't be HAPPIER with our great engagement shots from my new friend, Kara. This girl is AMAZING...which one is your favorite?

Family portrait...
This is where I get my haircut, really! 

Walking to Starbucks...


We finally found something taller than Jeremy...

Sneaking a kiss...
Campaign 2010 shot...
Sttttrrrrreeeeeeettttttch!
Basking in the light...


Sorry, girls, he's taken...
Stopping traffic...
We didn't have our coffee this morning...
No, really, I like this guy!
Peek-a-boo!
Cutie!
So happy...
Wait! Did someone empty a lint trap in our picture?
Tulips in bloom...

Umbrella girl fountain thankfully not functional...


So happy! I am *such* a lucky girl to have found my man! Wish it was September 6, 2009! Thanks again, Kara! :) 

1 comment:

Kandice said...

SO, SO CUTE! I love your pictures, you look absolutely amazing! I'm so sad that we are going to miss the big day! Suck it up...I LOVED my wedding day and the pampering is the BEST! I am so happy for you and look forward to the wedding pictures! :)