Sunday, April 26, 2009

10 Reasons to Be Happy Today

Swine flu...economic collapse...new office lease negotiations...waterboarding investigations...with so much bad news lately, its easy forget all the things to be happy about and grateful for! Here's an easy ten to start:

10. Beautiful weather in Ohio
9. An awesome roommate who enables my email, iTunes, and free ringtones in my iPhone...and brings me Long John Silvers! (seriously, try the Lobster Bites. OMGoodness!)
8. Great conversation and cocktails with work friends at eleven
7. Reliable transportation
6. Brunch (my favorite meal!) with much-loved aunties at Le Chatelaine
5. Fiance and dog who are glad to see me after a long weekend apart.
4. The Future.
3. 30 Rock
2. A church home in both my homes (aka Ironton and Columbus)
1. The song "Daylight" by Matt and Kim


:) That makes Monday more bearable, right? 

No comments: