Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lost & Found

Okay, anyone who knows me even a little bit knows that I lose EVERYTHING. Here is a list of important things that I have lost in the past (and never found):

1. Chanel sunglasses
2. Mother's 5 - year anniversary opal ring
3. Marc Jacobs sunglasses
4. Fleece jacket
5. Cell phones

Add to this list the things I have lost repeatedly, but have thankfully found (I think they call this "misplaced") :

1. Keys
2. Wallets
3. Cell phones (Jeremy calls my phone on a DAILY basis when I can't find it! In fact, one time, I couldn't find my laptop, and I was whining to Jeremy, and he said, "I don't know, Kara, I can't call that!" Ha!)
4. Hospital ID badge
5. Planner
6. Cheerleading skirt
7. Engagement ring

Additionally, I am sure I have a veritable wardrobe of misplaced clothing items throughout the world. Hopefully they will come back to me in karma.

After all of this, it is with great pleasure that I announce the finding of my digital camera!!! :) (It fell behind my bedside table in its protective case) Of course, as some of you know, my digital camera was out of commission prior its finding because I had "misplaced" its power cord.  

So, to celebrate, here is a photo of my new Ray-Ban sunglasses, just like dad's!  (Schafer gals feel free to insert now the "Hello, I'm Randy Schafer, and you're watching Jack*ss" comment like we always do!)



Please note the rose-colored lenses...a metaphor for life, if you will.

Ahh, the return of photos with my blogs....YESSSS! 


No comments: