Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weekend

Friday: Cocktails and hors d' oeuvres at my house before the AMAZING Columbus Symphony Holiday Pops

Saturday: Cocktails and hors d' oeuvres at Nationwide Children's Hospital's annual Medical Staff Holiday Social (and that was following Roomie Carla's super fun cookie exchange party...thanks Jeremy for making my cookies while I was working Saturday morning!)

Sunday: Cocktails and hors d' oeuvres with the pedo residency interviewees at Dr. Griffen's home in Victorian Village

Whew! Jeremy and I are exhausted from so much socializing! But it was tons of fun while it lasted! And, is it just me, or is the "gourmet slider" becoming the hors d' oeuvres of choice for the catering crowd? I miss White Castle. PS, White Castle now has sweet potato fries! OMG! I have to try them...sweet potato fries are my abs fav!

1 comment:

Kaye said...

You know, Bruckens has sweet potato fries...