Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving!




This Thanksgiving, the Schafer side did something a little different: We got together at a golf course for a catered Thanksgiving brunch! While it was a big reach from what we usually do (go to an auntie's house, eat, clean up, nap/play cards/watch TV) it was great because:                    the WHOLE FAMILY WAS THERE! WOW!

That makes: One Nana Schafer, 4 Schafer men, 3 Schafer wives, 10 Schafer cousins (my sisters and myself included), 10 spouses/significant others and a WHOPPING 11 Schafer great-grandchildren. 
Whew! Here are some highlights:

This is my Nana and my Aunt Kathy! 


This is Lebibel, my cousin Ben's wife. She is holding the soon-to-be newest Schafer Great-grandbaby boy. Love her!


This is my pal Holly and her munchkins, Beau, Clayton, and Andy. 


This is my cousin Tracy and her niece, Olivia.


THIS is the newest Schafer, er Stitsinger, actually! Sweet baby Quinn, the first baby for my cousin Molly and her hubby Ryan. She is sooooo precious. No more silent nights for this couple! Love the argyle, too!


Here is Baby Quinn and her cousin, Regan. Regan looks just like her mommy, Amy, in this picture, don't you think?


For reference, Amy is on the left in this picture with my Dad and Cousin Molly.


Hotties! My aunt, Sandy, and my mom.


I think Olivia is smacking her Grandpa Frank (my uncle) for being so mouthy.

Here is one last picture of the great-grandkids before they all went down for a nap (right):


That's a lot to be thankful for, don't you think?

1 comment:

The Rindlers said...

Aunt Kara...We love all of the pictures from Thanksgiving, but your math is a little off...There are 10 Schafer Cousins and 10 Spouses ;-)