Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Practice What You Preach


Jeremy and I have done a LOT of home improvements in the last 6 months. Remember the cabinet remodel? WE DO.  Anyway, Jeremy's mom blessed us with an early wedding gift--new carpet! Since then we did blinds, wall art, lamps, and landscaping. Here are some pictures for your viewing enjoyment! 



I also got some new Uppercase Living decals that we put up last night!


And, my awesome sister Kelly gave us her old baker's rack for a STEAL!



Poor Rachel Ray is lonely by herself on the top shelf...guess I will have to start moving more stuff from Columbus to Ironton just to fill out our new shelving!

PS: Rindler girls--can you find Peanut hiding in these pictures?

Lastly, some good advice as Jeremy and I walk out the door. You don't know how hard I had to convince him to put this inspiration up instead of his choice, "Play Like a Champion Today" of Notre Dame locker room fame...ahh boys.

1 comment:

The Rindlers said...

Kara & Jeremy...Your place looks AWESOME - we cannot wait to come down and see it sometime!! I love the saying above the door, although Mark would have agreed with Jeremy on that one...I didn't see that saying when I was at the party I went to, but I'm going to order it and find a place to put it...You could not say it any better!! Take Care...we can't wait to see you over Thanksgiving!! Love...Kel