Friday, November 7, 2008

So Excited!



  This weekend I am spending some QT with my two bff's from Ft. Loramie, Holly and Kaye. I made these fun favors for them. Yes, that's Asti! (Its a special occasion, right?) Its been a loooong time since I did any serious Stampin'! Gosh I miss club! My gal pals and I and planning on a great weekend in Columbus...lots of dress trying-on! Unfortunately,  I am still on my quest to find the "right"wedding  dress....running out of time. Anyway, I have been friends with Kaye and Holly since, like, forever. Conveniently, Holly is married to my cousin and Kaye actually used to live down the street from me. I used to walk to Kaye's house and we would play a game called "Food." "Food" was Iron Chef way before Iron Chef was cool. Holly and I were on the same cheerleading squad all they way through our years at Ft. Loramie. Cheering at Ft. Loramie gives me some of my favorite memories, ever--much more than ANY of the competitive sports I played (and I did lots of that stuff too.)  

On the agenda: Dress-up fun at Wendy's Bridal and David's Bridal...dinner at Marcella's with our other pal, Amy (more on Amy later...). Pillow fights and ghost stories at the Drury Inn! :) 

Can't wait!

2 comments:

The Rindlers said...

Hope you girls have a great weekend!!!!!

Megann said...

So stamped up! Apart from the alcohol, Leah would be proud! I miss having you at Club. Have a great time with your friends and good luck on the dress hunt!