Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

Friday was Trick or Treat in German Village. Carla and I had over 400 pieces of candy. We lasted about an hour before tucking our tails in shame and running inside to hide from the SWARMS of munchkins still running from house to house.  As always, Peanut was a big hit, but my guest Princess Jasmine got most of the attention.



Look, Barack Obama showed up! :) This great kid was TOTALLY in character, too. 



Later that night, Jeremy and I had a tasty free burrito from Chipotle. All you had to do was "dress up like a burrito," AKA: wear a piece of foil. Jeremy is kind rocking a hippie look, while I opted for an artfully placed bow. 


I am a little under the weather, so we opted out of our two Halloween parties. Maybe all the festivities have just worn me out. Or maybe its that pesky flu mist! I know that the whole "sick after the flu shot" line is a myth...but I smell conspiracy! Actually, I smell nothing right now because I'm so stuffy. Guess it could be worse!  

No comments: