Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Can't Believe I Made This

I am lucky to work with an amazing, intelligent, creative, funny, and beautiful lady, Dr. Megann Smiley. On a regular basis, she is the "smartest guy in the room" as I like to say. 

Dr. Smiley inspired me to make THIS today:





I think I'm going to give it away, with stamps, for one of my family gift exchanges. I did the whole project, and goodies inside it, today on my afternoon off. Its the best I've felt in weeks--thanks, Megann. Unfortunately, my project was frequently interrupted by nursing Peanut back to health. Vomiting + diarrhea + longhair dog = sick, dirty puppy!  Good thing I have understanding roomates! Hope she can perk up and make it to Michigan! 

Tomorrow I'm off to my mom and dad's in Ft. Loramie for Thanksgiving. I can't wait! I could have left for home tonight after work, but I didn't have time this afternoon to pack because I was too busy Stampin' Up.

2 comments:

Megann said...

Totally stampin' awesome! I haven't decorated the inside of mine yet- thanks for the ideas!

Shelly said...

YAY!! That's MINE and I LOVE it!!